Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girl Crush | Oh Land

Former ballerina, Nanna, is the face of the solo project, Oh Land. Taylor previously posted a video of loft's favorite song, Son of a Gun and ever since, we've been doing nothing short of stalking Miss Nanna. 

From her blunt bangs and platinum hair, to her outlandish get-ups, we're hooked. “This album is all of my secrets, wishes, dreams and fears,” explains Oh Land. “I tell stories from my life wrapped in fairytales and fables all happening in the dreamy landscapes of a world I call Oh Land. I hope people will find an escape in the music and let their thoughts and dreams run wild, just for a moment.” 

Run wild with Oh Land? Gladly, but only if we can raid her wardrobe- I'm all about those feathered-shoulder pads.


No comments:

Post a Comment