Sunday, July 10, 2011

Destination | Glamourai Studio

 all images via | the glamourai

Since I've dutifully joined the working-world, my mind has been on overload with ideas for offices, studios and house spaces. I'm really lucky that working at an agency is such an expressive and creative environment. The NEXT rooftop-office is decorated with local artists' displays, magazines and [more obviously] books upon books of perfectly crafted photographs. Though the thought of a creative [and decorative] work-space hasn't yet frequented my mind, lately it's been the sugar plum fairies above me while I sleep. I was AMAZINGLY impressed by the small studio inhabited by my favorite blogger theglamourai. She utilized every inch of her space in such a gorgeous [yet practical] way that it makes me long for a studio of my own. 



p.s. currently playing | tv on the radio will do


1 comment: