Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Inside the Loft | Hillary


Since we've recently been stressing the point that we reside in a loft, we decided it would be best to show you inside our home. We each picked our favorite elements of loft that we love and items that make up our personal style. As opposed to spending the most time in my bed or in my bathroom, I spend the majority of time at my desk. The bull-head was gifted from Taye for my 21st birthday, it's one of my favorite things that I own. My bookshelf is home to my favorite novel The Catcher in the Rye and Erica Jong's How to Save Your Own Life. Chloe', as seen on my dresser, is my go-to scent and gold jewelry is my everyday staple since it's more flattering on my skin than silver. I'm not sure if you catch the many H's in my room, but there are definitely more than 25. What can I say, I'm obsessed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment